Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ANNA

"Nana" as Logan calls her now, is one of our precious college friends that we are so thankful to have!! She is a teacher in Thailand right now and has been there for over a year and will be there for another year.  She had the opportunity to come back to the states for 6 weeks to visit and she included us in her plans!! How blessed we feel to have gotten to spend 3 days with her! 
I loved hearing all her stories and about how much she enjoys and loves what she does over there! Those kiddos are so lucky to have such a wonderful and dedicated teacher as her! 





As you can tell Logan just adores her & she is such a sweet lady to want to spend time with us and our son! 



One night JD was putting Logan to bed and I looked in the monitor just to take a peek and I couldn't help but take a picture of this sweet time! I love these 2 boys more than anything and I know Logan just adores his Daddy! 


Anna got to experience life with a toddler this week and with that we went to Jumping Jacks-- a bounce house place for Logan to expend some energy! Anna helped me out in chasing him, last time I got stuck between 2 bounce houses... that's what I get for being SO big and trying to think I was so small! Ha! 


Logan ended up having some buddies, one of his favorites Will, there that day which made it even more fun! 









Logan conquering the big wall... He is SO brave!! 





We also got Logan some new shades this weekend! His eyes are super sensitive to the light and so we decided it was worth getting him some shades! 
Look out Ray Charles... 


I asked him how he wears his glasses when they are not on his face... 
I guess he does that face too when he doesn't wear them on his face! 


We LOVE you Anna!!! 
Can't wait to see you again soon!!! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment