Friday, July 8, 2011

Bachelorette & 1st Wedding Shower

Since I am the Matron of Honor in my little sister's wedding (October 1st)  I had the privilege of putting together her Bachelorette party a few weekends ago! It was a blast-- Catie and I went and got pedicures early in the day before lunch and then hit up the Rangers Game with all her bridesmaids after that! Although the Rangers didn't pull out a win we still all had fun-- but man was it HOT!! After the Rangers game we went  back to the hotel the girls were going to stay in that night and got ready for dinner. We hit up Mi Cocina's downtown Fort Worth (YUM) and then the girls all went out! I being the old woman I am and how preggo I am I decided to bypass the evening festivities! Catie also had her 1st wedding shower the next day on Sunday, which was also an exciting event! 


All the girls at the Ranger's game! 


Sisters--- before going to dinner. 


Catie & Mallorie



The girls toasting before dinner. 



Logan before Tia Catie's shower in the morning.  He was going to spend the morning with Papa & Daddy at the stockyards. He was pretty pumped :) 


Logan and I before the shower. 


Too cool... 


Catie had her shower hosted by our families close friends the Hawkins.  The shower was beautiful, Catie & Jay were truly blessed by everyone's generosity! 
Catie & the hostesses


Catie opening her first gift.... 



Mother of the Bride & Mother of the Groom


Yeah... felt like we could be sitting there till Christmas with the speed at which Catie decided to open her gifts... 


One of my best friends from high school & I... She's due in October with a little girl (her first).  So glad to see her!!!


Catie & Jay with the Davis side of the family! 


Our sweet Aunt flew in from Houston just to be at the shower! 
Aunt Lynne & Catie


Aunt Lynne, Catie, & Mom


The Bulger/Hendrix side


All of us! Bulger/Hendrix side


Logan even joined in the shower too at the end... made his entrance by running into the glass front door.  Poor little man... didn't even see it coming.


Catie & her bridesmaids minus me. 

Much love, 

The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment