Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big 2-8

July 26, 2011

I turned the BIG 2-8! WOW! Birthdays just get better and better :) 
I was so blessed this year, as I am every year so this was no surprise!! 
I think my husband, family, & friends know me TOO well! :) 

My day started off by getting to sleep in-- 745a-- hey, these days that's pretty good! I was thankful for my little man to have slept in just a little bit! We then hit up Jumpin Jacks for him and then he took an awesome nap where Anna and I got to chat and I got to sew a little bit! 
I was spoiled by SO many people with sweet messages and phone calls! 
2 of the sweetest people I know went over and beyond showering me with some little gifts as well! 


Thank you Kathryn!! 
Yes, she brought a whole cake with numbers and the best thing a HUGE diet coke... 


Thank you Tara!!! 
Oh yes, new workout clothes!! She knows how ready I am to be back in shape!! Wahoo!! and then some oreos to counteract that get back in shape thing.. haha! :) 



My sweet and precious husband brought me flowers with the sweetest card and took us all (Anna, Logan, and I) out to dinner at Chuys! Logan ate the most I have seen him eat in I can't tell you how long and was entertained the whole time.  We even had adult conversation without being interrupted! It was THE BEST dinner ever!! Also, the fact that I got Mexican food.... a little addicted right now... was FANTASTIC!!! 
Thank you hubs for treating me to such a fantastic evening! 


JD has these shotgun lighters... he was extremely excited to use it so I had to take a picture! 


Me blowing out my candles.  
I was not allowed to eat my cake until I blew out candles and made a wish.. haha!! 

Thank you for such a wonderful birthday!! 

Much love, 
Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment