Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Emme & Lola

So, I really hate when I do this to myself and don't update for a while and then all of a sudden have LOTS of pictures and update all at once! Sorry folks... 

Last week my Mom came to help me out! Not that anything is wrong, but JD was gone 2 weeks to Houston and so 36 weeks along in pregnancy with a toddler by yourself, makes for a very L O N G 2 weeks! So thank you Mom for coming to keep us company and for everything you did while you were here!! I realized after starting this post that my Mom has all the pictures from when she was here! We had such a wonderful time! We went to the zoo, colored on the new BIG CARS coloring book, played outside, watched movies, I got to go to dinner with some wonderful friends, we shopped, made Jackson's bedding, a quilt, curtains, and she even brought her dog Lola with her, who Logan absolutely adores! 



As you can see Lola didn't go to far from Logan, especially when he was having a snack or eating! 



Sweet boy eating a snack! 

During the week Logan got a little surprise in the mail as did I for my birthday! 
Thank you Grandma Weathers for the Cars stickers... made one little man's day brighter for sure!



Really cheesin' it up... 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment