Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back Track........

Since our camera lens went out I had not been taking pictures with that camera since Jackson was born.  Well, since I hadn't been taking pictures I had not been uploading pictures either and missed a few from Jackson's first few days and Logan's first few days with a new brother... 
So I'm back tracking... which I hate to do! 
Memories are too precious not to put in here though! 


My first time seeing Logan all day that day!! 
I was so excited, to tears pretty much to see my big boy!!
My parents got him a turtle to take home from the hospital.  



Proud Grandma right there.. 


Jackson with his Emme


Great grandpa enjoying his great grandson





The Bulgers


Proud Papa with his new grandson


3 generations


Logan at breakfast with Emme & Papa the next morning
My Mom graciously stayed the night with Logan that night!! 


Logan playing with my phone


Papa & Jackson again



Papa came back that weekend to get Emme & see the boys! 


Cousin Mark & Logan barking at the dogs.. 




Grandma with 2 of her grandsons


Papa & Logan laughing and playing with cars


Grandma Weathers was so sweet and brought the boys some little presents! 
Logan was SO excited about his Color Wonder Cars and Toy Story books!! 



Aunt Catie even came to visit her new nephew


Jay meeting Jackson for the first time


Papa, Emme, & Jay playing Go Fish

Much love, 

The Weathers 



No comments:

Post a Comment