Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jackson's Photo Shoot

Jackson was 6 days old in these pictures, a sweet friend from our Sunday School Class, Marissa gave us a newborn photo shoot for a baby gift! What an AWESOME gift!! We didn't do professional newborn pictures with Logan, we chose to just take pictures ourselves, but what a treat it was to get some wonderful ones of Jackson! She does all kinds of photography, but I have to say I am just in awe at her newborn shoots! Check her out: http://www.marissacareyphotography.com

Thank you marissa for the wonderful pictures that we will treasure forever of our precious little man! 















She even gave us an 11X16 canvas picture!! I'll have to share that later! So excited! 

Next on my list is a big picture of my boys together!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment