Monday, August 15, 2011

First few days....

to share our first few days with our sweet little man... 







Jackson's First Bath



Sun Bathing..






The Bulger's arrived on the scene shortly after delivery


My and my big boy-- I missed him so much that day! 



We had so many wonderful, loving visitors!! 




Jackson passed his hearing test...


Logan messing with brother's things... 


Emme & Logan
My mom kept Logan that night-- it was the first time JD & I had both been away from him at the same time.  
I'm pretty sure he didn't notice one bit. 


Logan not really sure what to think of new brother. 





Sweet kisses... 
Nothing more precious than seeing your children love on each other! 






Time to go home!!! 



By the time we got home... this was Jackson's face! 
Ha!! 
Not sure this kid knows how to relax...


Much love, 
The Weathers

1 comment: