Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life with 2.... under 2....

Monday was the first day on my own with both boys... 
I'm not going to lie I was a little bit nervous about what our day would look like. 
#1 I'm not a good sitter-- meaning staying in the house all day is not really my ideal situation. 
#2 Logan is not a sitter...guess I shouldn't be surprised and he gets bored easily at the house. 
But, the Lord gave me patience, strength, & creativity to survive the first day! 
I can honestly say I LOVE these 2 boys & I'm looking forward to all the FUN days were going to have as they grow up! 
Logan is in LOVE with his little brother, always checks on him if he is crying, wants to snuggle with him, hold him, read to him-- precious! 

The day actually didn't get started until 745a-- surprised... me too! 
Both boys slept awesome and even let me sleep in!! 
We then watched Dinosaur Train and ate our breakfast-- I nursed Jackson during the show. 
J was awake for about 2.5hrs for the first time since he was born and then fell asleep shortly there after. 
Logan and I played everything I could think of. 
But, we had fun..  the house didn't get cleaned, laundry didn't get done, dishes were in the sink, beds were unmade... but we had fun! :) 





One of my creative moments... Logan and I built him a plane out of diaper boxes and duct tape.. Ha! 
I know it may look like a car, but use your imagination people-- I'm not an engineer here.. 
He loved it though!! 



Daddy with his boys when he got home!! 

I survived though... Day 1! 
Looking forward to many, MANY more! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

2 comments:

  1. You are doing sooo good posting ... Hope I can be this good when I have two kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with your last 4 posts that I had missed. Sounds like things are going great. Way to be creative and it totally looks like a plane. ;) Nice job! Jackson is so cute and I think he favors more Bulger side. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete