Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Comparison

We have a lot of friends that have recently had their second child and in some of their blogs they have done a comparison blog.  I have to say I LOVE looking at the comparison blog, so I thought I would join the club and do my own! Especially since I have had a few people ask me if I think Logan & Jackson look alike... I can see some similarities! 
All the pics on the top are of Jackson and the ones on the bottom are Logan. 

Jackson just after birth

Logan just after birth



Jackson again 

Logan again





Proud Daddy for a second time

Proud Daddy the first time



Jackson's first bath

Logan's first bath




Jackson 1 week old

Logan 1 week old


Jackson 1 week old 

Logan 1 week old




Jackson around 1 week

Logan around 1 week




Jackson


Logan

Jackson 2 weeks old


Logan 2 weeks old
Logan 2 weeks 




All 3 of my boys! 


2 comments:

  1. That is fun! Def same nose right? Maybe chin too? The eye shape seems really different though right now to me. It is neat to compare them like that. How fun! Precious little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see some similarities! Both are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete