Friday, March 30, 2012

Baseball Table

Another Daddy, Super Hubby, Handyman project JD did this past weekend was this table for the boys! 
We had a picnic table that my parents bought the boys and it was AWESOME... that is until my pregnant self thought I could sit down with Logan on the plastic picnic table and it would hold me. To say the least the story did not end well... the picnic table is now one sided, we try to compensate by adding a chair to the other side, its just not the same though. 

All that to be said we needed a new table, one with all the sitting available. 
JD built this table out of wood we had in the garage. We originally planned to schalack the cards onto the table, but ended up using super glue & plexi glass. The baseball cards are the all star players from 2012 and one of which we knew from church. I think it turned out awesome and it was so much fun to make and put together. 



I LOVE IT!! 

Thank you hubby again for all your hard work.  

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment