Saturday, March 17, 2012

Loving Food & Rehab

Well Jackson has been SUPER into food! 
I know this is how a baby is probably suppose to be, but Logan just wasn't that big of an eater so to have a child who will eat anything, especially something that I cooked just makes me a little excited!! 


We even like to make faces when we eat. 


But, he is just too darn cute not share! 


We have also been working with Logan as he perfects his walking again after broken leg.  The Dr. did not suggest therapy, but it has taken some time to get him back to walking straight.  One of my dear friends Tara helped me in coming up with some ideas to help! 
The bike has been a GREAT help, but I made these feet to help guide him in hi walking.  Not sure it helped that much, but it was at least a teaching moment and we made a fun game out of it! 

I will say Logan has made VAST improvement over the past few weeks and I would say he is back to normal! Even hitting up every slide he can find! I find that very encouraging and so thankful that he is brave and trust that God will take care of him 

Much love, 
The Weathers


No comments:

Post a Comment