Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello Spring!

We are taking full advantage of ALL the great weather we are having lately! 
Hello Springtime!! 

The boys, JD, & I played outside afternoon before dinner.  Logan was eager to give Jackson a wagon ride so he could "play" with his brother. Quickly after this "play" started Daddy had to step in, obviously Logan thought that this wagon ride was equivalent to NASCAR. 
Only problem no protective gear was worn and I highly doubt that the one strap buckle would pass for secure passenger seating in NASCAR. 

The boys had so much fun though, Jackson just LOVES to laugh at Logan and Logan LOVES making Jackson laugh. 






Helping Daddy pull Jackson... 
Notice Jackson holding on.. 



Too fast for a picture....





Daddy giving instructions:
Now Logan our goal is not to crash and burn or throw brother out on a wild turn. 
Notice Jackson's face.. I like these rules & Logan disappointed. 


Love this picture... 



My little speed racer! 


I look forward to the days of seeing Logan & Jackson running beside each other racing everywhere they go. Thank you Lord for precious boys. Never would I have thought that bruises= a healthy active child, wrestling= a love language, tooting= a normal sound, fast= my  normal pace, poop= normal daily conversation topic, trucks/trains= would be the main toys in our house, and that I would be the shortest one in my household.
On the other side of it all, never have I known a sweeter, more rewarding thing than having sons. 

Thankful for them, 

Much love, 
Weathers

2 comments: