Monday, March 12, 2012

We L.O.V.E. this weather!!

Just before nap time we thought we would get one more dose of the beautiful weather outside and really prepare ourselves to rest during nap time. 


Jackson sitting in the sun-- I was so nervous about his fair skin I put an umbrella out. 
I know Vitmain D is good for you but, a lobster baby isn't! 


We may be straining a little bit here... 


Sweet, sweet Logan!


This has to be one of my favorite pictures of my big boy!! 
Dirt, smile, & rosy cheeks and somehow his shirt is still white?!?


We build trenches, roads, tunnels, valleys... you name it we dug it! 


Jackson wanted to hold the umbrella for a little bit.. 


Sweet big brother shading his little brother...





Hmm.. what is this green stuff... 


I think I'll try it... yep the stage that never ends (or at least we are at 2.5years old and it hasn't ended)... everything in the mouth!! 

Bring on some more BEAUTIFUL weather!!!

Much love,
The Weathers




No comments:

Post a Comment