Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fort Worth Zoo

This past Tuesday the boys and I took a trip to Fort Worth to see Emme, Aunt Catie, & Andrew. 
We also got to go to the zoo!!
It was an absolute blast... a little crowded, not the best idea by me to go to the Fort Worth Zoo during Spring Break, but we still enjoyed every minute of it and I know the boys just enjoyed spending time with Emme as well. 


Logan & Emme looking at the gorillas.



Logan and some animals. 


Logan and the flamingos. 
It was also VERY HUMID and warm that day. 


Emme & Jackson

They had a tower that would spray water into the middle of an open area and Logan just L.O.V.E.D. splashing around and running through it. 
It was a nice cool down too. 
I thought about doing it myself actually...


Logan running and screaming.. haha! 




Logan and I watching the otters and checking out this awesome alligator. 



Had to check out those huge, sharp teeth



We can't wait to go back again... on a much less crowded day! 
I think we only did half the zoo too!! 
Some of Logans favorites were the sharks, kangaroos, fish, and otters. 

After the zoo we got to go see my sister's new apartment and have dinner with the family! It was a wonderful and much needed day away! Wish Papa and JD would have been with us, but just means we need another trip! 

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment