Monday, March 12, 2012

Bulger Family Weekend

Although I did not take many pictures this weekend, oh how I wish I would have remembered in all the activities throughout the day... 
Last weekend the Bulger's came to visit, not only my parents but my sister and Andrew as well. 
It was such a wonderful, relaxing time together. 

My sister and Andrew stayed with us and got here Friday night.  Andrew had his first encounter with the movie Cars (he loved it!).. who wouldn't like such a good movie and Logan was just attached at the hip to his Aunt Catie. Wanted nothing to do with his parents or anyone else. 

Saturday we all woke up and had breakfast and then headed our separate ways... 
the girls (+Jackson--he didn't have a choice) hit up Canton & the boys piddled around Tyler visiting Racquet and Jog, Academy, the mall, Chick-fil-a and who knows where else.  
After everyone go home Logan showed everyone how he was getting good at riding his bike.  Papa learned quickly that Logan has one speed, fast & faster. We played trains, ate (too much), played ping pong, and just enjoyed the company! We enjoyed dinner together at Jake's that night.  It was so much fun, we ate too much and laughed too hard!
Sunday we woke up at breakfast at the Diner and then Catie & Andrew came to church with us while Mom & Dad headed back.  





My Mom also brought LOTS of goodies with her, as always! 
New decor for my doors and house, along with this picture frame which is incredibly special and VERY creative! 
The pictures is of my cousins and I with our Grandmomma on the place we loved most, the beach.  She passed away last January and all the ear bobs around the picture were hers.  I LOVE IT!! It will be a center piece in my house for years to come. My Mom made one for my cousin and my sister.  

To say the least it was a wonderful family weekend!

Much love, 
The Weathers

No comments:

Post a Comment