Sunday, July 7, 2013

6 years and counting...

As usual my sweet, handsome, love him more EVERYDAY hubby spoiled me rotten! 
Thank you to the Bedsoles for making it happen! 


Ready for our date night on the town! 
Waiting for the taxi to arrive. 



It's hard to believe that it has been 6 years since we started this life together! 
Feels like a lot more! ;)
Only because of everything we have been through! 
First "real" jobs, Move to Texas, new jobs, baby #1, baby #2, moved to Singapore... 
Wouldn't trade ANY of it and certainly wouldn't trade JD for anything. 
I love experiencing life with JD, and I'm pretty sure no one else could put up with me! 

We enjoyed an awesome dinner, a little shopping, and adult conversation that was delightful and refreshing! 
JD took me to OneRaffles Place on the 62nd floor-- was until recently the tallest building in Singapore. You looked down on Marina Bay Sands pretty much and could watch the light show as you at dinner. 


Our carrot sorbet with raw fish. 
Carrot sorbet was OUT OF THIS WORLD! 


JD and his dinner. 
He got a steak, potatoes and veggies. 


My dinner. 
Beef tenderloin, potatoes and veggies... 
I pretty much licked the plate. 
SO good! 


6 years and looking forward to the next 90!! 
I have high hopes for us in our elderly years! :)


View from the top. 



They had a bar at the top of the building that had stunning views and live music! 
It was gorgeous and SO fun!







Happy 6 Year Anniversary to the LOVE of my Life! 
I'm so proud of the husband, leader, hard worker, fabulous father to our boys that you are! 
Thank you for how you provide for us, love us, are patient with us :), and how you care for us! 
Your one of a kind, honey and I'm thankful every single day! 




It was a great evening celebrating our lives together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment