Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cherished...

"Be still and know that I am God." 
Psalms 46:10

Today the house was quiet.... Which if you have ever been to our house you know that's the first sign something suspicious is going on.
I was pleasantly surprised, I found both boys at the same time sitting in their rooms "reading" their book of choice. Peace was present. It was a true quiet moment! 






A great opprotunity of them quietly resting and reading to tell them about having quiet time with Jesus. Logan has recently seen and heard me tell him I am doing my quiet time and I have explained it to him but this was the first time I could compare something he and his brother did to show them. 


Logan has really started to LOVE to write, especially his name. He has his first name down like a pro we are currently working in the middle and last name. He is very artistic as well these days! Loves to draw pictures of things he sees and people he meets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment