Thursday, July 11, 2013

Boys..

There are some days where boys will just be boys no matter what you do or where you take them they are plain and simply boys! What do I mean by this... No matter where we go our boys want to climb, jump off of, search for treasure, think tooting noises are hilarious, and do boy things. Not that expect any different but I'm a girl, I grew up with a sister, the more I am surrounded by boys the more I notice. 


Our pirate on his lookout spot spying for his Daddy. 
This is one of our favorite things to do in the afternoon. I'm not going to lie, most afternoons after rest time and snack time are just plain hard. Not sure what it is but our attitudes are a little off and were not as flexible and happy as we are in the morning. So, to offset some of that negative vibe we have going on in our afternoons we look forward to playground time while we wait for Daddy to get off the bus! Logan keeps a great lookout....



I posted these pictures on Facebook, I just love them! 


Jackson wanted to wear a hat like his bub and so Logan helped him put it on. As he was helping him out it on he also explained to his brother that.."you put it in like this, turn it like that, now look at me and let me see and then you pose." Jackson found this hilarious.




And the hat was overrated for little man ;) 
Logan bug you sure are a sweet big brother and so handsome in a hat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment