Sunday, July 14, 2013

Swimming Lessons Continued..

"Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don't let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful."
John 14:26


Peace for a fearful heart... This is all I can hope for in taking these swimming lessons. Not only for Logan, but for this Momma. My prayer is that Logan would be a first safe swimmer around and in the pool/water and second that he would be confident in his abilities. I have seen him do SO many new things with his swim instructor and with JD & I.  Showing us he is learning and WANTING to know how to swim. 

We continue to really like Coach Ben and Logan has come a long way from when we first got here. 







Brother's idea of swim lessons ;)



After Logan's swim lessons Jackson had a turn. 
Jackson has shown a lot more interest in swimming with us and although I now realize that Coach Ben was establishing a relationship with Jackson I just don't know that he is ready yet. 



We have been doing a lot of swim practice though! :) 






























No comments:

Post a Comment