Friday, July 26, 2013

BIG 3-0

The time has come.. for my 20's to leave and my 30's to begin! Do I feel different...not really. Looking forward to the way the Lord is going to use my 30's. I sure grew A LOT in my 20's! 


So happy to have this sweet friend here to celebrate with me! 
Missing family is a struggle right now! 


For my birthday we met some friends at Happy Willow, a kids play place, in Fusionopolis at the one-north MRT station. Such a neat place for the boys to explore! 


Logan found the wood working bench. 


Jackson & Jillian munching on some snacks! 


Jenna & I! 
So thankful for a friend who is always making the most of moments and remembering to capture them on camera. 


Selfie's in our awesome pink socks... Didn't think about bringing socks for us. 

Night of my birthday we met up with JD & a coworker and his wife to have dinner! I have enjoyed getting to know Evelyn and Mike since they have been here and especially since they come from Tyler & will be moving with us to Australia! It will be nice to have a sweet familiar face! 


We went to Cha Cha Cha's in Holland Village. Of course Mexican food!!
It was delicious! 

My phone had died before we got to the restaurant and JD and the Coyne's were later than he had told me so we thought they had forgotten! ;) 


A new dessert place NyDC opened up next to Cha Cha Cha's and they had some photo ops, so we took advantage while getting some sweet treats! :) 










The boys catching a ride back home. 

It was a FABULOUS birthday to say the least! 



































No comments:

Post a Comment