Sunday, July 14, 2013

Randoms...

Every once in a while I look back through my pictures and have a few that really don't belong in any category except RANDOM...


A co-worker of JD's invited us over to her place one day. She had an eclectic style of decorating, so neat!! We have been going every other week to her side of town to purchase our meat at a local butcher shop and get our fresh veggies and fruits as well! It was a nice break from our shopping trip! The boys thought this chair was awesome and so did I! 


I have started trying (I say trying because I'm not sure out to arrange them or where to put them... I need my MOM!!) to get fresh flowers for our entry way and dining table. They smell incredible and last for about 2 weeks! I'll keep trying new types, but I do love these orchids! 


Avocado loving boy. 



Jackson's favorite way to watch shows or read books. 
He holds his hands so sweetly, precious!


I'm not sure I give Logan enough credit sometimes. We get in a hurry, on a schedule, or many other excuses and if I would give him a moments time he really LOVES to be helpful! We were in a rush the other day to get somewhere and I asked Logan to help his brother put on his shoes and I came back to him talking so sweetly to Jackson. Explaining how to put them on and that he was happy to help him. 
I hope I remember this moment forever so in the next rushing moment maybe I'll be reminded to slow down and give a little... 


This is hilarious... 
Jackson's new favorite thing to do. Not only at home.. in the mall.. eating dinner... on the bus.. oh yes, he has even tried it in a taxi. He giggles at himself the whole time. Glad he is attempting to get a new perspective on life! 





Monster's University came to Singapore. 
Not that I didn't think it would, but they had life size statues?! for photo ops, so we took advantage!





My little buddy as I was getting the mail, he was really giving me the stare down. 

It's the little things.... 

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog! Funny I had no idea. Now I will keep up with you guys. The Stockhammer's miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I'm at www.spillageoftheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I just saw these comments!! I will add you to my list to follow! We miss them a lot!! Glad you found me on here!

    ReplyDelete