Monday, May 20, 2013

Logan Swimming Lessons


Logan started swimming lessons today! 
After my parents, JD, & I watching this guy teach other children swimming lessons at our pool we decided to inquire about getting Logan some swimming lessons.  Since we live around so much water here we felt better about getting him comfortable with it. We also decided to do private instead of the boys doing it together to make sure they both got the technique down. 

Coach Ben has been a fantastic swimming instructor! 
Logan loves Coach Ben's humor and has a wonderful way with kids! 

I asked him if he would prefer me watch the lesson or to go and he said it's better when parents go. Since I really didn't know Coach Ben that well at the time I decided to go upstairs to our lounge and watch from there. 
I loved watching Logan interact with him. 

























Having been his first lesson (we took lessons last year at a Community College-- that were.... hmm... pointless..) he did pretty good. Coach Ben at least got him to put his face in the water with his goggles on! Now that is an accomplishment in itself.. 

He even got a little treat from Coach Ben after the lesson! 
Next Monday we have another lesson! 
Now to practice!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment