Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


My Mother's Day started out with a bus ride to church. 
Our boys are growing up so fast. 
They both know how to use a card to get on the bus, where to sit, and how to look for where to get off. 
Goodness. 


I will say for a 2 year old.. too much freedom on a bus. We have no volume control, no extremity control, no personal space. People love our entertainment. ;) 
This boy LOVES the bus though. Talk about a kid excited about a mode of transportation. 





My boys after church took me to CHILIS-- I ate 10x more than I should of, forgot to leave room for dessert-- BLAST! and enjoyed the company more than I could express. 
We watched baseball and enjoyed a wonderful family meal together! 






Topped off by the hubs letting me go lay by the pool in peace and quiet while the boys rested. 
Oh yes, I am one lucky lady! 


Made cookies with my big boy-- yes, I used a pot as a mixing bowl. I cheap people. I know my sea shipment is coming and I will not spend $10 on a little mixing bowl. 
This boy is such a helper! Thankful for his servant heart! 


My Mother's Day artwork from Logan in Sunday School! 

Beyond Blessed. 
Thank you Lord for giving me such a loving family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment