Friday, May 17, 2013

Views from our runs

These are some what random photos that I have taken during some of our runs lately. 


If you go the opposite way of Labrador park there is this big landing with LOTS of room to play and run. 
Once the boys get their scooter and bikes I forsee this being a lot of fun for them! 



My sweet boys! 


We had a new boat pull in the other day. Itsca. It's from the Cayman Islands and the coolest part is that it had a helicopter on the back of it. 


Jackson on what I call the boardwalk on Labrador Park. 



After a while of walking the boys like to take a break and pop a squat on the benches. 


When the boys first wake up while I'm making breakfast I turn on a show for them. 
This is J's new way of watching the shows. Such a stud ;)



This is an occasional siting on one of our runs. 
Thank you Jesus for bridges. 
Lord, I love your creation and I even more LOVE admiring it from the bridge you so wonderfully provided.  



Through Labrador Park there is a path called the Coastal path. 
Kim and I decided to check it out the other day. 
I has all these neat monuments along it. 





Loving it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment