Friday, April 26, 2013

Easy Afternoon

We had a slow start to our Friday which meant we got a late start on all of our adventures for the day. 
Mom & Dad ran over to Vivo City (our close by mall) and picked up a few items while the boys and I took our time getting going. After getting ready I decided to do a trial run on a by myself cab ride with the boys. I booked the cab, he picked us up and we made our way to IKEA.  I needed a few more items for the new place such as outdoor furniture, entry table, place mats, beach bag, and master bed set. 

It was successful trip and the boys did great! Not as much fun without my other company with me, but I'm glad to know it's possible! :) 
The boys had fun helping me pick out all the new stuff and especially loved the paper tape measures. They helped me make sure everything would fit. "45" was the magic number. Logan came up with that , everything he measure was "45." Eventually he asked me what we measure in here since we have been learning about different measurements. It then became 45cm. ;) 

After we made it back from IKEA we headed back over to VIVO to grab some lunch. We decided to try Marche. It was delicious. They gave you your own card (like a credit card) and you chose your food option (Jackson and I had pasta with cream sauce and tomato sauce and Logan had a strawberry and chocolate chip muffin) they scanned your card and then when you checked out you paid for what you scanned. It was all very good. 


Marche's advertising is on cows. Logan decided he wanted to ride one! 







Having fun on the cow after lunch! 


Papa and Jackson with the view of Sentosa in the background.


The guys looking at the boats. 


Papa and his boys with the Tibetan monks and Sentosa in the background.  


Happy boy and his Papa.




We also found the Toys R Us in Vivo City. They had the Merlion which is famous in Singapore made out of Legos. It was awesome. 


I promised Logan on the way back from eating he could ride in one. 
He loved it. 


Rest time consisted of a game of Candyland! 

Can't wait for tonight... Singapore's famous LIGHT SHOW! Plus BONUS it's FRIDAY and our Daddy/Hubby gets to start joining these adventures!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment